This is an African Bullfrog. It's quite large and would startle me very much if I ever ran across one in the wild.
I can't remember what these are called but I thought they were cool.
I really liked the poisonous frogs – they were such cool colors and hopped around a lot. There were also some really cool frogs whose heads were shaped like leaves and their camouflage was amazing!
After the frog exhibit, we went to a planetarium show where we may have dozed off for a couple minutes. Not because it was boring, but we were reclined in a dark room looking at the stars. I like to tease Henry about it because he snored for a minute, but I can't give him too much grief because his snoring woke me up. (It was pretty quiet snoring – I don't think anyone else could have heard it over the noise of the show.)
After that, we went to an International Food Fair at MSU that was put on by the international students. It was very cool. It was set up in the style of a street bazaar. It did get pretty crowded and difficult to maneuver but the food was really good and we had fun. My favorite was Turkey who had baklava and Spain who had Tortilla de Patata and something else whose name I can't remember. It was like a Spanish bruschetta and it was delicious.
Walking into the Food Fair:
It was a great President's Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment