Monday, November 9, 2009

Saturday with Siri

Saturday was a lovely day - we spent about 12 hours changing the operating system on my computer from Vista to Windows 7. No need to go into why it took 12 hours; let's just say there were some extra stops a long the way. That's a whole different post.

While waiting for my computer to install one of the many operating systems we put on it that day, Siri and I had a fun adventure. I was laying on the ground relaxing, and he decided to get involved. The pictures will tell the rest.

Here I am, enjoying a relaxing moment on the floor:



Siri decides to get in on the action and rests his head on my face:



A little repositioning to be sure he is as comfortable as can be:



The start of a stretch where I end up with puppy claws in the back of my head:



Coming back in the frame to step on my hair:



Positioning himself to commence belly rub:



And here we go, getting the belly rub (which he loves) without having to lay on his back (which he hates):


I see your game now Sirius - you win my heart, step on my head and all just to get the tummy scratch.
I think it's clear who rules our house.


And in case anyone was wondering, I am loving Windows 7. Looks really cool, super easy to use, not having the problems I was with Vista and it's not hogging my resources. Well played Microsoft....for now.....

2 comments:

  1. I love those pictures, my pups do the same thing but thankfully they are 1/8th the size of Siri. I am glad to hear that you like Windows 7, we have been deciding on whether to upgrade or not. Was it a lot of work to upgrade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of work for us because we chose to take about 15 extra steps. I really should post that story. However, once we got our heads out of our bums, it was SUPER easy. If you have Vista now, you won't even have to wipe your hard drive. My computer with Vista lagged a lot and took forever to start up and all those problems are gone! It looks darn cool and is really easy to use. Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete