Day 17: I'm grateful for a super fun birthday celebration with some wonderful friends!
Today I had my second annual 29th birthday party. Last year's party was such a success that I decided to repeat it again. My birthday isn't until Monday but who wants to have a party on a Monday? It was a really great time and my friends make me feel so loved. This is always a crazy time of year with my birthday, Henry's birthday, Thanksgiving, and the end of the semester looming. The start of the holiday season can be a busy and a bit challenging, but it's always worth it. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family who are willing to celebrate with me.
Twenty nine was an interesting year. It was full of changes, a lot of high points, and some of the most difficult times of my life. I'm intrigued to see what 30 will bring. I hope it's something awesome.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment