Day 2: I am grateful for my friends.
I have some amazing friends. I have spent the last two nights hanging out with various groups of friends and it's been awesome. (And, yes, that is a pretty packed social calendar for me.) My friends make me laugh, seem to think I'm funny, and for some inexplicable reason, are always there with love and support. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve such amazing friends, but I'm so glad I have them in my life. You all make the good times better and the hard times more bearable. My friends have been so supportive that I'm actually running out of "date" times.
So thank you. Thank you all for making me laugh, hugging me when I cry, sending me kind messages, and the endless offers of thoughts, prayers, love and support. I'm so lucky to have you.
Friday, November 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment