Day 3: I am grateful for my house.
This morning Henry and I spent some time cleaning up our house, and every time we do that, I think about how much I love it. We are especially lucky to have a home since so many people have lost their homes because of the economic downturn or natural disasters. I am especially grateful for our office, mainly because I have spent the whole day in it. It is so much more inviting and amenable to long days of work since we have redecorated it. (You can read all about the redecorating here.) Henry and I spent the day together working at the table he built, doing homework, grading papers, and having fun. Siri likes to sleep under the table while we work which makes me abundantly happy because he's super cute. It was great spending the day with Henry in our beautiful home.
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment